Hello Peter,

On Friday, May 27, 2005 at 12:32:26 AM Peter [PP] wrote:

MM>>   If you had AV on exit with 3.5.0.17, we've fixed it in 3.5.18:

PP> Thx. Just noticed today and just thought about reporting it ;-)

Seems I was to fast with my statement. I was about to test why TB!
would need more than 400M VM and more than 300M "Private Bytes", when
I exited TB!. I got two AVs:

,----- [ #1 (rough translation ]
| Instruction in "0x00a790bb" points to memory in "0x0000028c". the
| action "read" could not be executed on this memory [address].
| 
| Click "OK", to exit the program.
| Click "Abbrechen" [Cancel], to debug.
`-----
,----- [ #2 ]
| Exception EAccessViolation in module theBat.exe at 006790BB.
| Access violation at address 00A790BB in module 'theBat.exe'. Read of address 
0000028C.
`-----
-- 
Regards
Peter Palmreuther

(The Bat! v3.5.18 on Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600 Service Pack 2)

Pitch 'em high and tight


________________________________________________________
 Current beta is 3.5.0.17 | 'Using TBBETA' information:
http://www.silverstones.com/thebat/TBUDLInfo.html
IMPORTANT: To register as a Beta tester, use this link first -
http://www.ritlabs.com/en/partners/testers/

Reply via email to