Hello MAU!

On Thursday, May 26, 2005, 6:40 PM, you wrote:

>>> Try out, for example, the "Watch Replies In" feature.
>>> This still looks like another loser to me.
>> 
>> It's all in what you need. I never have used that feature. I think it
>> will be put back, though.

> It is a reported bug that has not been fixed. See my notes to
> https://www.ritlabs.com/bt/view.php?id=3932

Thanks, Miguel. I had seen Peter Ouwehand's reply to Bill McCarthy's
post about 3.5.17, in which Peter said it's a bug and supplied the
reference to your post about it, but I was just a bit stung to see my
general praise of the current version (3.5.18 is a winner, I'd said),
so flatly contradicted on the basis of one unfixed bug.

I've been to the bt report and put an update, citing the mids of the
three posts which I've read about the Watch Replies deficiency since
the announcement of v. 3.5.18.

Maybe Bill McCarthy will do the same, on his own behalf.

-- 
Best regards,
Mary
The Bat 3.5.18 on Windows XP 5.1 2600 Service Pack 2






________________________________________________________
 Current beta is 3.5.0.17 | 'Using TBBETA' information:
http://www.silverstones.com/thebat/TBUDLInfo.html
IMPORTANT: To register as a Beta tester, use this link first -
http://www.ritlabs.com/en/partners/testers/

Reply via email to