On 5/27/05, Mary Bull <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I was just a bit stung to see my
> general praise of the current version (3.5.18 is a winner, I'd said),
> so flatly contradicted on the basis of one unfixed bug.

I have nothing to say about the overall quality of 3.5.18 - I don't
use all of the features. But I would still classify it as a loser
because the bug that annoys me - and that I have been reporting since
RC5 (and have placed on BT) - is still present in 3.5.18. That bug is
the Connection Centre opening in the background when receiving or
sending mail for a selected account from the dropdown menu by the
respective toolbar buttons. As far as I am concerned, if this bug does
not get fixed, I will toss away all of the cosmetic changes of 3.5 and
go back to the earlier version. In other words, there is nothing in
3.5 that compensates me for the hassle I endure because of this bug.

-- 
Avi Yashar
Windows XP Pro SP2 and The Bat! Pro 3.5.18

________________________________________________________
 Current beta is 3.5.0.18 | 'Using TBBETA' information:
http://www.silverstones.com/thebat/TBUDLInfo.html
IMPORTANT: To register as a Beta tester, use this link first -
http://www.ritlabs.com/en/partners/testers/

Reply via email to