Can anyone help with this bug that has been present for me during ALL
the 3.5 betas and the RC. I run a 3 pane window with message pre
viewing. If I double click on a message though it fails to open in a
full window, instead an EMPTY window is launched with No Message Loaded
shown. the same thing happens if I use the "Open" menu option. The only
way it works properly is if I de-select my folder view mode and select No
View Mode instead.

The view mode that causes the problem is shown in the attachment.
Thanks, really struggling to understand this one.

           Chris Wilson

The Bat 3.5.23 on Windows 2000 5.0 Build Number 2195 Service Pack 4