On 6/15/05, NetVicious <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I did this:
>
> - Full backup
> - Full uninstallation of TB!
> - Delete RIT key in registry (normally the uninstaller removes it)
> - Install TB! (select OTFE and don't recover the backup).
> - Close TB!
> - Delete RIT key in registry
> - Open TB!
> - Select OTFE and restore backup

NV, can you explain why you did that double installation of 3.5.26?

This is not the same approach as Allie and Tony recommended. Will this
give a better restoration of the backup - one in which I can run a
successful search on OTFE directories that were restored from backup
of non-OTFE directories?

--
Avi Yashar
Windows XP Pro SP2 and The Bat! Pro (No OTFE) 3.5.26