Hi Paul,

On 6/16/05, Paul Van Noord <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> AY> of us on this forum are not just disappointed but angry.
> Speak for yourself. I haven't given you permission

You're not my father, and I don't need your permission!

See how foolish it is when you quote things out of context?  Avi,
clearly said "many", not "all", but you cut that part out.  Now, the
definition of "many" is subjective, but you can safely exclude
yourself from it.

Apologies to everyone else.  I tried hard to refrain from responding,
but this list is getting ridiculous with the attitudes people throw
around on it these days.  Everything from bickering over spelling and
grammar to arguing about "irony" versus "sarcasm" to wanting to ban
people over a matter of threading.  That's not to say I expect
everyone to see eye-to-eye on everything, but respectfully disagree
and have a little tact.

--
Kevin