Hello Maxim Masiutin & everyone else,

on 23-Jun-2005 at 13:20 you (Maxim Masiutin) wrote:

> Could you please aswer very important questions about editors in The Bat!

...can someone please tell me what the differences between Windows editor
and MicroEd are except usage of proportional fonts? I never really used it
and don't intend to find it out all on my own to answer that question... :)

 Alexander (http://www.neurowerx.de - ICQ 238153981)

I almost had a psychic girlfriend but she left me before we met.