Hello Vili & everyone else,

on 27-Jun-2005 at 16:37 you (Vili) wrote:

> How can you communicate with Exchange server using IMAP??? Is it
> possible???? That needs MAPI, doesnt it?

MS Exchange is an email server. It can provide access from "outside" to its
mailboxes via IMAP and POP3, given that the IMAP and POP3 services are
running on the server side.

 Alexander (http://www.neurowerx.de - ICQ 238153981)

Every time you scientists make a major invention, we politicians have
to invent a new institution to cope with it, and almost invariably
these days, it must be an international institution. -- John F.
Kennedy