Hello everyone,

just trying TB 3.5.0.31 with our Exchange. A download of the entire
Exchange mailbox (16k messages) via MAPI (re-installed everything just
to be sure) is running right now.

Observations:

Problem #1

When I click on the log at the bottom of the screen (while the
transfer is still running), the listbox is drawn correctly at first,
but as messages continue to arrive, its drawn below the bottom of the
screen (TB is running in fullscreen mode here). When that happens, I
click into the (empty) message preview pane, the log listbox closes as
expected, but I also get one (and sometimes two) "List index out of
bounds" error message(s). Once the transfer is finished, its no problem
anymore to use the listbox. Only during the transfer its not redrawn
correctly as messages arrive.

I don't know if the above problem applies to Exchange only, maybe
someone can try to download a larger amount of messages & open the log
listbox during the transfer, just to see what happens?

Problem #2

The errors I already mentioned yesterday start to appear again
at a certain point:

  A message in <foldername> has been exported to a zero-sized stream
HResult=00000000

and

  A message in <foldername> has no major parts HResult=00000000

Its impossible to track it down to a single message. Can I activate
some sort of server communication log (like for POP/SMTP/IMAP) for
MAPI as well?

Eventually, the transfer stops completely. I can re-start it, and at a
certain point, it would stop again, and I can re-start it again. And a
third restart (all this to download 16k messages, whew).

Problem #3

This is a confirmation of what's been reported by Vili and others: I
can't send a message, either. It remains in the Outbox forever as it
seems. I can send a message with a different account where I simply
entered our Exchange server as smtp server, so it must be a problem
with the MAPI communication.

I would be willing to spend more time on testing this (within my
possibilities at work) if some Ritlabs programmer is willing to test
this further.

 Alexander                          mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]