On Tuesday, July 5, 2005, 10:28:39 AM, Vili wrote:

> I setup an IMAP account. Could someone collect me the problems with
> IMAP, so I can test them?

It would be interesting to take a survey. There are some people who
report constant and intolerable problems with their IMAP, and others
who find it very workable with just a few complaints. The ones with
the problems are the most vocal but I have no real sense of what
portion of IMAP users here they represent.

My IMAP complaints are minimal compared to some, so I'll keep still
and let them do the reporting.
--
Dwight A. Corrin
928 S Broadway
dcorrin at fastmail.fm
Using The Bat! 3.5.36 on Windows XP version 5,1