On 5 Jul 2005, at 16:28, Vili wrote:

I setup an IMAP account. Could someone collect me the problems with
IMAP, so I can test them? So far, it seems to be ok... I am using
IMAPing from easymail.hu.

A few things you can test for me.

Do you ever get "No message loaded" and then it just sits there. See my previous with screen shot.

Delete a few messages from an IMAP folder then move to another IMAP folder and back again and then browse deleted messages to see if they actually are deleted.

Just use it for a while and see how many flaming hoops you occasionally have to jump through to read messages.

If RL sort out those two problems then TB will be worth using again...

--

Tony.
M2