Hello Tony,

>> I setup an IMAP account. Could someone collect me the problems with
>> IMAP, so I can test them? So far, it seems to be ok... I am using
>> IMAPing from easymail.hu.
> A few things you can test for me.

I will

> Do you ever get "No message loaded" and then it just sits there. See
> my previous with screen shot.

Ok, I answered this :), independently from this mail :)

> Delete a few messages from an IMAP folder then move to another IMAP
> folder and back again and then browse deleted messages to see if they
> actually are deleted.

The problem is, that I did not manage to setup my Sent, Deleted,
Outgoing mail IMAP folders. The provider's instructions dont include
them :(((

> Just use it for a while and see how many flaming hoops you
> occasionally have to jump through to read messages.

Yes, I see some strange things...

> If  RL  sort  out  those  two  problems  then TB will be worth using
> again...

This last half sentence was unnecessary. Be positive: I am on this, so
it will be solved :)))))))))

--
Vili