Hi TB Beta list members,

Reply to sender and "reply to this address" is not working at all for
me. Is anyone else seeing this?

If I pick a message from a mailing list and ask to reply to sender, I
get a reply to the list. If I right click on any address in the header
or the body, and pick "Reply to this address" I get a message to the
list.

No, of course I don't use folder templates!!!

I make extensive use of AB templates and have quite a sophisticated
message formatting default template. I can imagine the macros in my
reply template kicking in and overriding the address I have chosen by
basing their work on the default message reply address.

It's because the TO address isn't set before the reply macros start
working.

This is a pretty bad bug actually. Any confirmations? Any previous
reports / BugTraq entries I've missed?

--
Cheers --  //.arck D Pearlstone -- List moderator and fellow end user
TB! v3.51 on Windows XP 5.1.2600 Service Pack 2

 Current beta is 3.51 | 'Using TBBETA' information: