Hello Vili & everyone else,

on 11-Jul-2005 at 16:56 you (Vili) wrote:

> Open the original mail, Forward, in the editor window save the attach,
> rename and attach again.

Don't tell me you think this is a solution. I don't know how many of these
darn HTML mail a day I forward to my co-workers.

>> I just said that it is a bit paradox to offer Exchange connectivity and
>> NOT use the Exchange default client's format for HTML forwards.

> B.lls..t  :) Assign EML to Outlook, and case solved.

You haven't thought about this, Vili.

1. The problem is not on my machine. The problem is on everyone's machine
I'm sending HTML forwards to. I don't count my business contacts, but the
folks out there that use Outlook (and not Outlook Express) goes into...
hmmm... millions?

2. You can associate EML with Outlook as much as you want, Outlook won't
open it. Just like Word won't open MP3.

Even if this would work, in our small small company alone its 11 client
PCs. Do you think I should go to each of these client PCs, log in as
administrator, associate .EML with Outlook? Do you really think that in a
business environment, anyone will do that, because I *try* to use TB over
Exchange/MAPI? Do you think anyone in a business environment uses Outlook
Express?

> Isn't it a LITTLE strange, that EML is open by OE and MSG with Outlook???
> Why email clients must confirm this mixed up method of MS??? Why TB! can
> open each of them?

TB can open both of them, but thats not the problem. TB should be able to
*send* both of them. Configurable. Or better yet, forward HTML not as
attachments, but via the HTML editor...

 Alexander (http://www.neurowerx.de - ICQ 238153981)

As we have opportunity, let us do good to all men. -- St. Paul

 Current beta is 3.51 | 'Using TBBETA' information: