Hello MAU,

> What is TB doing during this extra minute or so? Does anyone know?

Never had this on my Windows XP notebook, 3-4 seconds max., no matter
how long or how I used TB!.

BUT:

On my Windows 2000 Desktop, that accesses the mailbase on my Notebook
via 100MBit-network, shutting down takes 2-4 minutes every time, TB!
visible only in taskmanager, with no CPU usage. The harddrive however
works like crazy. Do you also notice increased HD activity?

--
Martin
TB! 3.51.8 on Windows XP 5.1 Service Pack 2