Hello Wayne,

On Wednesday, July 27, 2005, at 5:14:08 AM, you wrote
re: 3.51.10 Muggle Bat:

WH> Resolved: I had to delete my tbuser.def and allow it to be recreated.
WH> Then I could modify it as it normally should. Apparently somewhere
WH> along the line my tbuser.def got corrupted. Perhaps this explains a
WH> part of the anomalies I was experiencing.

I should also have said that you should backup your existing
tbuser.def first. You will lose any modifications that you have made
that are stored here. However, for me, remaking the few modifications
I had was well worth it!

--
Cheers!
Wayne Howard

Using The Bat! version: 3.51.10
Directory Opus 8: "The Explorer replacement and File Management solution for
Windows"
See the tutorial: "Getting to know Directory Opus":
www.pretentiousname.com/opus/index.html#introduction