Hi Charlene,

On  Wed, 31 Aug 2005 22:37:03 +0200 UTC (8/31/2005, 3:37 PM -0500 UTC my
time), Charlene Ferrara wrote:

>> Out of curiosity, is this with an IMAP or POP3 account?  Heretofore, I have
>> had this chronic problem with IMAP, which has been totally resolved since
>> the new 3.6 series..

C> It is with a POP account. This bug vanished when reverting to 3.60.05. I
C> won't give it another try :(

Thanks for your input.. This new MSI has been working very well here, well
enough (with IMAP), that I can concentrate on other aspects of TB! with new
found confidence in IMAP.... previously not an easy task :)

--
Gary

 Current beta is 3.60.07 forerunner | 'Using TBBETA' information: