Hello Curtis,
Monday, September 26, 2005, 7:47:54 AM, you wrote:

C> Using a FastMail account. Plain IMAP from work and IMAPs from home.

I  am also using Fastmail and also have a Smarter Mail account through
Gearhost to compare.

C> I don't really note any difference in IMAP of recently. Things
C> continue to work the same.

I  have  been  trying  color  filtering  and  it  seems  to be be very
inconsistent.  I  also  have  been  experiencing the occasional freeze
where  I  can  do  nothing  with  my  computer until, I think, an IMAP
command  clears  itself  from  the queue. I am also experiencing weird
number count updates as described earlier.

C> Just bringing e-mail provider/servers into the picture and letting the
C> people at RIT know that not all are experiencing the problems. Maybe
C> that will help then in their quest for across the board, good IMAP
C> performance.

Ditto. :)

--
 Stuart                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Using The Bat! v3.61.07 Echo (Beta) on Windows 98 4.10 Build 2222  A

 Current beta is 3.61.07 (Echo) | 'Using TBBETA' information: