Hello Mary Bull & everyone else,

on 29-Sep-2005 at 18:42 you (Mary Bull) wrote:

>> http://www.ritlabs.com/bt/view.php?id=2486

>> :-)

> :)

> I do support you in bringing this old wish to everyone's attention
> again. I think I've already put about two supporting notes to it. It's
> a good idea!

Its the best idea there is, of course! :-)

Why would anyone select some text, and then use the reply function (any of
'em), if not to quote only the selected part? :-)

 Alexander (http://www.neurowerx.de - ICQ 238153981)

Nothing is rich but the inexhaustible wealth of nature. She shows only
surfaces, but she is a million fathoms deep. (Ralph Waldo Emerson)

 Current beta is 3.61.08 (Echo) | 'Using TBBETA' information: