>> But it does half of everything - an emtpy attachement.

> didn't you download a message, leaving the attachment empty, then
> forward same?

The only reason I would not download the attachment initially is to
speed up my reading of the message. Further, does The Bat! have a way
to indicate which attachments are downloaded (i.e. when I go to
forward a message how do I know if the attachments are downloaded or
not? But, the concept is silly, in my view. If I forward a message, I
expect the attachments to be forwarded with it. If do not want the
attachments forwarded, I would remove them prior to hitting send.

John Thomas

Using The Bat! v3.61.09 Echo (Beta) on Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600 Service Pack 2

 Current beta is 3.61.09 (Echo) | 'Using TBBETA' information: