Hi Tony,

--On Tuesday, October 11, 2005 5:34 PM +0100 you wrote in part:

Well The Bat in IMAP mode is 100% unusable here, it's worse than useless.
If this was my first experience with it, like most other crap
applications I try, I'd delete it within the hour and wouldn't give it a
second thought. The reason I don't dump it is I started using it at
version 1.4 before I'd ever heard of IMAP and I've come to prefer it to
anything else.

yah, that's about when I started using it too.

I've been out all day and came home to a few dozen messages. Every single
one refuses to display until I initiate a mail check... FOR EVERY SINGE
MESSAGE a mail check session just to be able to read it. Someone
complained about it taking one second to display messages...  I WISH!

that was me :) went back to v10 also, but now find problems still with other basic aspects of IMAP, wrong headers loading with wrong bodies.

1 second? That's like greased lightening running away from the bar when
it's it's turn to buy a round.

Frustration would be an understatement.

I have The Bat, I have Mulberry, I have Entourage, I have Mail 2, Oh and I
have Outlook Express as well, every single one works flawlessly with IMAP
except the one I want to use.

exactly.

So I've given up on IMAP totally and converted all my accounts to POP3 so
I can use TB! Just got to wait till Yahoo get the idea that my email
address has changed.

Christmas is coming :)) It is interesting in that you are changing your email methodology to accommodate a client :)

I tried 3.61.11 but most of my icons were greyed out, don't know if this
has been mentioned before? I couldn't delete anything so I reverted back
to .10

I currently find .10 unstable with IMAP as mentioned... will probably revert back to .1 and see what happens.

--
Gary

Current beta is 3.61.11 (Echo) | 'Using TBBETA' information: