On 16/10/2005 at 9:02:46 AM [GMT -0500], Roger Phillips wrote:

> Anyway  Alexander  please continue your input of expert and experienced
> comment.

I think this is really what aught to be done and what has worked over
the years in that someone states a concern which is discussed. The
developers read the discussion and then seem to make decisions based on
it. I can't count how many times that I've seen this happen.

Alexander has stated his concern. It'll be a problem for him if he's the
only one who has put forward criticism of the current HTML workings
since there's more power in numbers. Solutions and suggestions are
certainly constructive.

How does the HTML mail support not work for you and how would you like
to see it work?

--
  -= Curtis =-
The Bat!™ v3.61.12 Echo (Beta) / http://specs.aimlink.name

 Current beta is 3.61.12 (Echo) | 'Using TBBETA' information: