Hi Thomas and list,

On Tuesday, November 1, 2005 at 09:27:42 GMT +0700 (which was 03:27
where I live) Thomas Fernandez wrote (at least in parts) and made
these valuable points on the subject of "About release":

ST>> I guess, we should make some filter optimiser,...

> Yes, that's a good idea.

I do hope that does not mean: Do it for the next beta cycle so that
longstanding bugfixes are delayed again once more!

--
Regards
Michael