Hello Roelof,

V>> Solution:  when a color group is deleted, I think all the mails should
V>> be  checked  and  set  the  color group to GENERIC if the mail has the
V>> deleted  coor  group...
> That's ridiculous. What if you don't have a generic colour group? Like
> me for instance. I suppose you've created your generic colour group
> yourself.

Sorry,  I  should have written that " the color group 'NONE' should be
assigned  to  the  mail".  Because  now  you can see that not even the
"None"  is  assigned  to  a  mail if you delete a color group. IT IS A
BUG...

--
Vili
The Bat 3.64.01 Christmas Edition on Windows XP 5.1 2600 Szervizcsomag 2