Hallo Vili,

On Mon, 9 Jan 2006 15:24:59 +0100GMT (9-1-2006, 15:24 +0100, where I
live), you wrote:

V> Sorry,  I  should have written that " the color group 'NONE' should be
V> assigned  to  the  mail".

Well, that would be another issue.

V> Because now you can see that not even the "None" is assigned to a
V> mail if you delete a color group.

Confirmed.

V> IT IS A BUG...

Is it?
I don't know about that, because when you create a new colour group
with the same name, it's being assigned again to the same messages. I
find that kind of neat. After all you didn't assign the message to
colour group NONE, but merely misplaced the colour group.

--
Groetjes, Roelof

A liberal is one who lies about the past, and then tries to repeat it

The Bat! 3.64.03 Christmas Edition
Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600 Service Pack 2
1 pop3 account, server on LAN
OTFE enabled
P4 3GHz
2 GB RAM