On 23/1/2006 at 1:53:00 PM [GMT -0500], 9val wrote:

> [-] IMAP:           moving to local folders
> [-] IMAP:           possible AV on exit
> [-] IMAP:           message list retrieval
> [-] IMAP:           minor changes

So far, IMAP doesn't seem to have gone in reverse in any way. This is
good.

However, there's one bug that remains.

If I leave messages in my Inbox, exit TB! and then use another client to
delete them, TB! will still display the deleted messages on reopening
the Inbox via TB!. The already deleted messages just sit there, even if
I exit and re-open the Inbox. I do a compress and nothing happens. I
finally do a purge and compress and nothing happens until I exit and
re-open the Inbox.

--
  -= Curtis =-
The Bat!™ v3.70.02 Qigong(Beta) / http://specs.aimlink.name

 Current beta is 3.70.02 "Qigong" | 'Using TBBETA' information: