Hi Curtis,

--On Monday, January 23, 2006 6:40 PM -0500 you wrote in part:

However, there's one bug that remains.

If I leave messages in my Inbox, exit TB! and then use another client to
delete them, TB! will still display the deleted messages on reopening
the Inbox via TB!. The already deleted messages just sit there, even if
I exit and re-open the Inbox. I do a compress and nothing happens. I
finally do a purge and compress and nothing happens until I exit and
re-open the Inbox.

When I do a purge and compress, it leaves 2 email for each one email, they are doubled.

Confirmed, TB! refuses to refresh its local IMAP cache when I open it. This can be exemplified by the fact that some email will not load when I highlight it, although TB! shows it being there when TB! opens, as in fact, there is no email for that one... but it shows up as being a normal email, unopened. The cache is stale.

--
Gary

Current beta is 3.70.02 "Qigong" | 'Using TBBETA' information: