Hi all,

I have a problem when backing up my version of TB. Recently I added a new IMAP
account which synchronised some key folders including the Inbox from an account
on an Exchange Server. On backing up, everything goes fine as normal until I
reach the new IMAP folder. At which point I get about 100 errors pop up on the
screen which says:

"An error occurred while storing data of the folder XXX. It is possible that
the message base index file is damaged - try to delete the index file and
re-read the file, then try to backup again."

After receiving this I did "Check Integrity/Repair" from the Folder Maintenance
Centre which seemed to fix some damaged folders (although not as many as those
stated by the backup errors). However a subsequent backup still resulted in the
same errors. Now it appears that an apparently identical issue was reported as
an potential bug last May (https://www.ritlabs.com/bt/view.php?id=4597). I've
already carried out 9Val's suggestion in the bug report of carrying out a
folder maintenance. According to the error message there is an index file that
I should try to delete, does anyone know what this file is called? I'm guessing
from looking in the folder that it is probably called either xxx.tbb or xxx.tbi
and I would guess that it's the .tbi one! Could someone confirm?

thanks,

Paul

--
Warmest regards,

Paul

Created using TheBat! 3.72.01 (Beta) on Windows XP