Hello Marek,

>> In a previous version I could alter the order of the menu items. This has
>> been lost.

> please specify more, I have tried to change order of menu sections (Message
> and Special) and order of items and everything works.

On the special menu I had moved the 'Mark as Junk' up to the top so that I
could use the following key combo to mark junk.

Alt+s enter

The 'Mark as Junk' has now moved to under the first bar.

 David                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

 Current beta is 3.73 rc 1 | 'Using TBBETA' information: