hi,

> I tried to send a file via context-menu: "compress and e-mail" which

> brought up an empty mail window with no signature at all: the mail was

> completely empty.

absolutely correct, as (S)MAPI-submitted content does have not only an attachment, but headers and body as well. thus, the mail client is expected to obey that content and don't mess up with it. this is exactly what TB does.

well-behaved (S)MAPI-invoking apps (like pdfFactory at least) do have settings where the user can specify how a generated message should look.

in your case, WinRAR doesn't seem to fall in this "well-behaved app" category.

should we make means that will allow betatesters to dump this content to a file and send it to us, so we can figure out how to handle each app in part?

--

regards,

 vitalie                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]