Hello Thomas Fernandez & everyone else,

on 07-Mai-2006 at 15:07 you (Thomas Fernandez) wrote:

> I would expect the choice of where to install in the standard install,
> not in the custom install.

The standard install goes to the default Program Files folder of Windows
(whereever it is) - because special access restrictions apply there,
protecting that folder from unauthorized access.

IMHO, standard installation means a "safe" installation. If you're
leaving this "safe" path of a protected Program Files folder because you
install your programs to a different location without the access
restrictions of the Program Files folder, it by all means is a *very*
custom installation to me.

AFAIK, it has been like that with all MSI installers I've used.

 Alexander (http://www.neurowerx.de)

Law of Reruns: If you have watched a TV series only once, and you
watch it again, it will be a rerun of the same episode.