Hi Peter,

on Thu, 24 Aug 2006 18:38:24 +0200GMT, you wrote:

PM>> I tried this, but it doesn't work.
PH> /.../
PM>> OS: Windows 2000, v.5.0,Build 2195

PH> Oh ... maybe "reg.exe" is not part of Windows 2000?!

PH> At least since Win XP it is located in %windir%\system32. If it is missing
PH> at your system, you can think about using the suggested method with two
PH> files, or simply install JPSOFTs 4NT as a replacement for cmd.exe an use the
PH> internal function @REGDELKEY[HKEY...\key].

Ok. Since my query was for Voyager, which should run on as many platforms as
possible, this is not an option. Thank you all the same. I'll check it
out on my home computer running WinXP, when I'll be back from a 2
weeks vacation. :)

--
Cheers
Peter

The Bat! v3.81.15 :beta: on Win2K, SP4, 5, 0, build 2195
plenty of POP accounts, no IMAP, OTFE enabled
Dell Latitude C600 P3 at 1002 MHz, 512 MB RAM