Hello Henk,

On Tue, 12 Sep 2006 you wrote in <mid:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

HMdB> It does not happen all the time. This early morning for instance it did
HMdB> not happen!

Confirmed. I have my PC and TB! on 24/7 although, yesterday morning, I
did have to close TB! for a while. On restarting I got no update
message. It was only when I started reading this thread that I thought
to do a manual check and, there it was, the chance to download the home
edition!

However it's now gone again and I get "No updates available" once more.
Maybe they've already adjusted something on the download page so that it
all works smoothly now?

I'm totally ignorant of how these things work so it's just a wild guess
:-)

--
Regards,
Richard