Hello Peter,

On Mon, 16 Oct 2006 23:39:38 +0200 GMT (17/10/2006, 04:39 +0700 GMT),
Peter Hampf wrote:

PH> You can carry the VD software on the USB stick as well as the image. You
PH> call it from there and mount the virtual drive. That's it.

PH> The only "drawback" is that you usually need admin rights to mount the
PH> virtual drive.

So you can only use it on insecure computers? - I use Voyager when
travelling (that's the whole purpose of it, I think). In internet
cafes, often enough they won't let me run an .exe file from the stick,
let alone mount a drive. On other people's office computers, I am
often enough allowed to run the .exe, but I don't think they'd be two
happy if I tried mounting drives etc. If they let external people have
admit rights, the sysad should, well, change his job. Become the
paperboy or so.

In what situations and on whose computers to you use Voyager?

--

Cheers,
Thomas.

Junk is something you've kept for years and throw away three weeks
before you need it.

 Current ALPHA is 3.86.03 | 'Using TBBETA' information: