Hi all,

I found that Voyager sometimes leaves traces on the host machine not
only in the registry, but also in the temp file of the current user. I
have a batch file, that removes all temp data on *my* computer. Here
it is:

,----- [ del_temp.bat ]
| @Echo off
| RD /S /Q "C:\Documents and Settings\Peter\Local Settings\Temp"
| MD "C:\Documents and Settings\Peter\Local Settings\Temp"
|
| RD /S /Q C:\Windows\Temp
| MD C:\Windows\Temp
|
| RD /S /Q C:\Temp
| MD C:\Temp
`-----

I would like to have this generalized, so that it works on any
computer that my Voyager is allowed to run on.

What should I use for "C:\Documents and Settings\Peter\Local
Settings"? I'm sure there's something like %appdata.

Can you help me out?

--
Cheers
Peter