The one major complaint I've had with using Voyager was that it took
around 15 minutes for it to clear itself from Window's processes after
shutting it down. If I shut it down and suddenly remembered something
I needed it for I had to go in and manually stop it before I could
restart Voyager.

Anyway... I found out the culprit, and it kills me that it was so easy
that I've struggled with it this long. The solution? I reformatted my
USB drive to NTFS. I'm guessing it came formatted as FAT as I never
bothered to reformat it upon buying it. Running it as NTFS, I can
close Voyager down and it closes and clears memory faster almost
instantaneously.

So if anyone else has had this problem of voyager.exe hanging around
in memory for far too long, check to see how your USB drive is
formatted - it may make a difference.

--
ò.ó Nick
 Danger