Hello Nick,

Monday, May 21, 2007, 2:25:51 PM, you wrote:
> I reformatted my USB drive to NTFS. I'm guessing it came formatted
> as FAT as I never bothered to reformat it upon buying it. Running it
> as NTFS, I can close Voyager down and it closes and clears memory
> faster almost instantaneously.

How many Voyager "lives" did you use up in this test?  It seems that
every time I reformat my drive, I have to reactivate the key.  I think
I am down to one or two activations left, so I am not eager to procede
with the reformat to NTFS, even though I've been wanting to do this
for some time.

 Doug                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
******
TheBat! Voyager 3.99.4
on Windows XP