Reply to message sent 05/21/2007, @ 21:27:25 (2:27 PM Locally)
Hello Mark,

> Are you talking about a USB HD or a USB memory stick?

Memory stick, but it was purchasing a USB hard drive that brought the
problem to light. I formatted the hard drive to remove all the
preinstalled stuff I didn't want and then changed the volume ID. When
Voyager needed to be reactivated, that's what caused me to realize I
never formatted my USB stick and it was FAT. So to make it easy to
swap Voyager back and forth I formatted my stick to NTFS and BAM! I
noticed how quickly Voyager suddenly exited memory.

I didn't format the hard drive to FAT to see if that caused Voyager to
hang on it. Mainly because I already have a bunch of stuff on it and
don't feel like dealing with the hassle.

--
ò.ó Nick
 Danger

[MUA: TB! Voyager 3.99.4]