On Fri, 08 Jun 2007 05:21:11 +0300
vitalie vrabie <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> so, be a RealMan™ when this FemaleLogic® animal tells ya "you CANNOT
> do any transfers with an expired certificate". :)

Those who say "cannot do" should step aside for those who just do: You
can indeed do transfers with an expired cert, unless the email software
says you are too stupid to know what you are doing, and nannies you.

> ...or don't fear the expenses of the divorce, considering the benefits
> of marrying a better one later. ;)

Done. ;-) I'll watch this list for a little while longer, maybe Ritlabs
come to their senses.

--

Cheers,

Thomas.

Using Claws Mail 2.9.2 under Ubuntu Feisty Fawn.