Thomas Fernandez wrote:
>> so, be a RealMan™ when this FemaleLogic® animal tells ya "you CANNOT
>> do any transfers with an expired certificate". :)
>>
> Those who say "cannot do" should step aside for those who just do: You
> can indeed do transfers with an expired cert, unless the email software
> says you are too stupid to know what you are doing, and nannies you.

yeah... you'll always be a kid for your mom. despite the age, no matter
what.

point is... "paternalistic"?
personally, i doubt it; "mommernalistic" would be a better explanation
for this phenomenon... ;)

Leisure Suit Larry - yeah, that was paternalistic indeed: "do whatever
you want, as long as you pass the exam".

>> ...or don't fear the expenses of the divorce, considering the benefits
>> of marrying a better one later. ;)
>>
> Done. ;-) I'll watch this list for a little while longer, maybe Ritlabs
> come to their senses.

ah. sure.
after the divorce and re-marriage, why would we care of our ex?
that's obvious!
someone should count the faceliftings, liposuctions etc, right? :)

--
Signed,
  Vitalie.