Guten Morgen,

GP> TB Imap is not perfect, but it is the pick of my list which
GP> includes:
GP> Thunderbird
GP> Mulberry
GP> [...]

You'll notice that I'm still using v3.0.1.33 to write this message.
Besides some interface issues (some of which have been intentionally
broken by RIT, we've been through that) every version after this has
IMAP tasks hanging, on occasion corrupts message base files, produces
AVs (both reproducable and sporadic) and exhibits generally low
performance in terms of operation speed, response to user interaction
and resource (esp. memory) demands. At least the errors of .33 are
known and can be avoided by not using certain options.

TheBat hasn't been out of beta state since v1.66.

--
MfG,
 Alto                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]