Hi Paul!

>> I don't get IMAP calls when they use other email clients.
> Seems you have already found the answer to your problem.

...which comes back to the bottom line of my post which started this
subthread:

Ritlabs, please add long promised and paid state of the art features MOST
mail client big players offer smootly to your planned state of the art
interface!

Or let me say it different: Focus on long promised stuff instead of talking
to some kind of design bureau for a interface nobody here really needs.
See, people go mad the same way with e.g. IMAP issues with fancy interface
which shows the errors and a classic interface.

--

Regards,
Martin

The Bat! v3.99.24 powered by Windows Server 2003 "R2" Standard Edition 5.2
Build 3790 Service Pack 2

ConCarne cooks best since 1998
http://www.concarne.org