Hello Henk,

Saturday, November 10, 2007, 12:31:15 AM, you wrote:

> http://www.ritlabs.com/en/products/thebat/news_detail.php?ID=2240

I found the road map fairly easy to understand.  What I am concerned
about is the following:

1. Time line for the new product
2. List of the Significantly new features
3. List of Features that could not be addressed in version 3 that will be
resolved in version 4

The two key areas of interest.

a) RSS plug in that is rock solid and works well
b) Easy integration to a Calender program of my choice
c) Ability to have the program recognized in the corporate sector.
(I'm getting hammered in the health care sector as spammer.  Every
week, key documents attached to the files are blocked)

I look forward to beta testing.

Have a good day.

Jerry

 Ethan                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]