Hi Gleason,

Wednesday, December 5, 2007, 8:33:55 AM, you wrote:

> This is just my opinion, but it does seem to me that there is here a
> lot of ill will towards Rit, and anger with having to deal with the
> brokenness that will appear in betas.

I agree that the Beta list has taken on an unproductive and I think
unnecessarily negative tone lately. Let's also try to look at all the
development from RitLab's point of view - they have to be able to
develop and market an improved product, and they don't have an
infinite amount of time to deal with particular gripes from
individuals on this list.

--

Take Care,

 Bob

--

Using The Bat! 3.99.29 (beta) on Windows XP 2600 Service Pack 2