Het was dinsdag 4 december 2007 om 19:44 uur dat jij iets schreef over 'The
Bat! 4.0' :

Hallo Gleason,

>>> What about a roadmap?
GP> 2nd time I posted this.  Curiouser and curiouser that it is not
GP> noticed on the Rit web site and overlooked here
GP> http://www.ritlabs.com/en/products/thebat/news_detail.php?ID=2188

 read it and got dead scared.
 Sure  as  hell  wanna  beta  test  it,  as to get to know it, for I got this
 feeling that I will NOT be willing to pay for this forthcoming release! :(

 Sounds to me like some sort of awful mickeysoft bells and whistles program.

 But then again.... maybe it won't be as bad as it all sounds.

--
Groeten,
  Cees