Hello Goncalo,

In another message in this thread you said:

N>> Hi!  Here  Shift+Ctrl+V  shows  the  move  message(s) to folder dialog
N>> correctly. I tested it and it runs perfectly.
>

> Maybe but why have to shortcuts to do the same thing? I prefer the one
> with fewer keys. Call me lazy...

And in the message I'm replying to now:

M>> Anyway,  and in case you don't know, dragging the 'group name' of a
M>> "subject  group"  to  a different folder does still move the entire
M>> thread (group).
>
> Yes it does but it's not as simple as using the shortcut. I would have
> to open the folder tree prior to move the messages.

Can I ask you something? It's just curiosity but, about how many
messages on the average you move per minute? OK, let's make it per hour.
And complete threads? As I said, just curious ;-)

Miguel A. Urech (El Escorial - Spain)
Using The Bat! v4.0.0.7 (ALPHA) on Windows XP 5.1 Service Pack 2