Hello Goncalo,

M>> I  also  move  'old  messages' to a folder in my password protected
M>> Archive   account.  But  I  do  this  automatically  by  using  the
M>> "Alternative  deletion"  in  the  folder  Properties.  I  have many
M>> folders set up this way.
>
> I  see  what  you  mean.  I was not aware of that alternative deletion
> mode. It's nice... maybe I'll give it a try.

It is certainly one of the many nice features of TB. One further
suggestion, if I may, if you decide to use it. With time, and specially
if you have many folder, it is easy to forget which folders are set-up
for Alternative Deletion. What I do is to assign these folders to a
special Archive colour group. This way, aside of seeing these folders
(the names) in a different colour in my folder tree while in All tab, I
can also select to view the Archive tab with only these folders.

Miguel A. Urech (El Escorial - Spain)
Using The Bat! v4.0.0.8 (ALPHA) on Windows XP 5.1 Service Pack 2