Hello Wolffe,

Wednesday, January 9, 2008, 2:21:02 AM, among other things, you wrote:

W> If this was an intentional change, I will sorely miss to ability to
W> add new addresses to the addressbook by simply clicking on them in
W> the header.

I've  already  answered  once,  but  I now  see that the 'write to address book'
feature  still exists in the 'Specials' menu and presumably one could assign
short-cut keys.

 Roger
:flag-southafrica:
The Bat! v4.0.0.8 (ALPHA) with AntiSpamSniper 2.7.1.5,
on Windows XP, version 5 1, build 2600 and Service Pack 2