Hello Thomas,

TF> The fact that I couldn't make the PTV to display a different font from
TF> the RTV made me downgrade back to 4.0.0.6. The loss of the
TF> flexibility of easily changing the font is a show-stopper for me.

Hey, I am talking about adding more flexibility here! :-)  I mean, it
will be possible to use multiple (not just two) profiles for viewer...
Your message reminds me about the idea to attach different font
settings to any character set, now it shaped into automatic choise of
a viewer profile based on message's character set.

--
Cheers!
  Stefan