Hello MAU,

On Sun, 20 Jan 2008 12:13:55 +0100 GMT (20/01/2008, 18:13 +0700 GMT),
MAU wrote:

M> I use PopFile to detect Spam (with a 99.69% accuracy BTW) and Non-Spam
M> is classified according to language. See attached the headers of you
M> message. I use this for example in my reply templates to automatically
M> select the Spell Checker dictionary for my replies.

This is an excellent tool. Wow. Now, this would require TB! to be able
to use this language information to choose the viewer profile, may
make it more complicated.

For myself, I wouldn't want to have to install and configure another
software, I would just like to use the current easy way. Keep it
simple. Defining a default viewer profile with easy switching to
another, would do it for me. This is how it is now.

--

Cheers,
Thomas.

...(A)bort, (R)etry, (G)et a beer?

Message reply created with The Bat! 4.0.0.6 (ALPHA)